A friend of mine sent me this, which I'm certain has been floating around the 'net, but I thought it was worthwhile to share:
Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark:
1) Don't miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3) Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4) Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5) Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8) Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you're stressed, float a while.
10) Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
The return of "1984" - *Team Obama's take on Hillary back in '08.* True then. *True today.*
3 years ago